“More tea, vicar?”
face it Mags, old chap: your family is full of idiots.
- what people assume guys think when I walk into a comic chop: oh my god a girl. i haven't seen one in a while. what the fuck is she doing in here. is she lost? did she look at me? god, she looked at me. I think she caught me staring at her. I'll pretend I'm in the DC section. shit, what if she likes marvel. okay okay i'm freaking out. everyone hide behind something.
- what guys actually think: oh my god there's the girl that ships Steve and Tony. and Charles and Erik. and Loki and Thor. and none of them even make sense. she's also the one that continually sobs about characters that don't matter. god she never leaves this place.
Fanart for Mr Xavier’s Neighbourhood by SharpestScalpel.
Choose your fragrance
Omg, the picture of Magda and Anya in the background. ;__;
so much win-
Sometimes I wish I didn’t live in Australia.
Don’t get me wrong, I love this beautiful hot country and all the people in it, just that we’d have more than like 2 comic shops in Sydney. Cause that hurts. And maybe some more female fangirls that ship every slash pairing would be nice too. it’s kinda lonely these days :/ all I have is the bunch of guys in my class who think Thor belongs with Jane and that Charles and Erik are just friends.
- Speed: Magneto...
- Magneto: You may call me grandfather, if you like.
- Speed: Then it's true... you are our grandfather.
- Wiccan: Sure, when Magneto says it, you believe it.
[[… I made a better one. I’m just gonna leave this here. Just looking at it makes my brain hurt. Good luck figuring it out. The … means dead, overlapping means married, pink is female, blue is male, orange/yellow is adopted family/people that raised them, green means clones, brain pattern donors & their extended family.]]